8/08/2014

Two Group Gifts at PurpleMoon!



It was about time eh!? I know, I know, I am sorry I've been slow with the group gifts. Honestly, I've been working on so much casual clothing lately that I couldn't find inspiration for some more formal stuff. As usual my baby girl comes to save me and helps me bring to life a dress named after her, "Emma". I tried to combine the "old" flexi parts with the new mesh lines. I do like mesh but I am still in love with my prims! So, to make up things a little more, I made a new color of the Valentina Gown, one of the last ones I've ever made with only layers and flexible prims.
I am a vintage girl; I still love some things to be the old fashion way 

Remember the old, embrace the new!
Enjoy your two gifts!


http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Etherea/168/73/22

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment